Sunday 2/1/15– Nikhil and Rancan Shatter meet records! Rancan sweeps distance events!!!!
Saturday 1/31/15-most everyone ran 80 minutes indoors at south (temps very cold). Those competing tomorrow his pre meet.
Friday 1/30/15– top guys and gals hit between 8-10 miles steady. Most kids ran 1.2 miles up- 4-5 x 1 mile at LT (233 m rest jog) and 1.2 miles home.
Thursday 1/29/15-kids ran 2.2 miles to Conover Park and ran 4-5 miles at a good clip. Top dudes ran 27 flat.
Wednesday 1/28/15– top dogs and gals got in some reps at goal pace (800’s at G32/ 400’s at G 16) followed by 6 x 200m at 800 pace.
Everyone should begin day with usual core routine including 3 x 60s 100 ups and 3 x 30 second froggies.
- LD guys (Sam, Tom, Nikhil, Tim, Zach etc) get in 35 minutes at Maintenance pace (6:20-30) followed by 25 minutes at 80-85 % (5:15-5:35 EFFORT– it may seems lower due to footing, clothing etc) work on running at LT sensation- pay attention to breathing and DON’T BREAK THRESHOLD– just train that line. Finish run with 15 minutes at Maintenance pace.
- LD ladies (DCASH , CRANC, , AH) should hit the same workout but at 6:10 (CRanc and D$)- 6:30 (HEST) .
- MD guys should get in 25 minutes up followed by 2 x 10:00 at 5:30/ mi (Sarah hit 6:40/ mi ). 2-3 focus break in between rep. finish with 10 minutes AND 10 X 100M .
- EVERYONE ELSE- PLEASE RUN 30 MINUTES EASY – 20 MINUTES HARD, AND 10 MINUTES EASY.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME.
LD GUYS N GALS– 75 MINUTES AND 10 X 100M
MD GUYS AND GAL– 60 MINUTES AND 10 X 100M
DEVELOPMENTAL GROUP- 60 MINUTES STEADY and 10 x 100m
EVERYONE SHOULD GET IN CORE- STAY OFF BUSY ROADS- OBSERVE COMMON SENSE.